Self acclaimed

I've seen it everywhere. I've heard stories of people that constantly die. By every second. On TV, on newspapers. On bold letters. Death is epidemic, is the disease of being alive. Even if I didn't ever see a dead body. My relatives that passed on I could only be by their closed wooden boxes. And it was a safe matter. Not saw them.
But. As I keep living. This is my true being and until then. Until the bold letters come upon me. I'm immortal. And immortality is what keeps me alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.