Down right on the strip

I was driving doing nothing on the shores of Great Salt Lake. When they put it on the air I put it in the hammer lane. I soon forgot myself and I forgot about the brake. I forgot all laws and I forgot about the rain. They were talking on the 9 and all across the amy band. Across the road they were turning around and headed south with me. It got so crowded on the road I started driving in the sand. My head was feeling scared but my heart was feeling free. The desert turned to mud it seems that everybody heard. Everybody was remembering to forget they had the chills. Then I heard the voices on a broadcast from up on the bird. They were getting interviewed by some Goodman whose name was Bill. I'm almost there to Vegas where they're puttin' on a show. They've come so far I've lived this long at least I must just go and say "hello".
[THE HAPPENING]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.