Fasterflame

When I get there I close my eyes. There's still some road to drive, but from that little corner, from the set of those trees leading the curve, I don't need to see any further. I take my hands of the wheel, with my eyes completly shut, I let myself go. It's beautiful. I can hear the happiness of the birds. I can almost touch that home at the end. And I can feel my whole world apart becoming reunited. For a moment it seems just like a dream.
Then I open them again. My eyes. And that's when I crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.