Two weeks journey

The first thing you need to do before you go is catching the flight. If you've got your ticket and your passport that's much better, you don't need to worry about anything else. If you're in, even if it seems like a small cage, it means that you're on the way to getting there. To your destination.
I lost the boat for fifteen minutes, the one that goes directly to the airplanes. Then, after ridding to a different route, the train closed its doors just in front of my eyes. The clock didn't stop. It kept going on the same pace.
The first check-in was closed and at the second they were packing everything down, after I ran desperately for a kilometer lost on the airport counters. I begged. And they walkie-talked the one in charge on the end of the line. Seconds too long and finally they let me in. I was there and it didn't matter if I had to remove some books from my overweighted luggage. At that time I've reached the point of no return.
That's how the following fifteen days began.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.