Heading loudly

When I fail, I want to fail completely
And when I fall, I want to do it neatly
Travelling side by side
All due haste to my demise
Flickering in firelight
I'm gonna burn like Joan tonight
I'm only falling now just to entertain you
I'm only failing here, because there's little else to do...

["FAVOURITE FALLEN IDOL" - ADORABLE]
{Adorable were a British rock band of the 1990s. They formed in Coventry in 1991, and consisted of band members Piotr Fijalkowski (vocals, guitar), Robert Dillam (guitar), Wil (bass), and Kevin Gritton (drums).}
• SEE ONE OF THEIR VIDEO CLIPS [Cistine Chapel Cieling] AT BLOOM TV
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.