Edward Norton: The real star of Fight Club


"I've never felt any particular encroachment of the 'celebrity' stuff into my life," shrugs Norton. "I've always tried to do movies that are very good for me each time, so I think people are able to interact more with the characters than with me. I think I can honestly say that I really haven't fundamentally the patterns of my life in any substantial way. I've always lived in New York City; I've never stopped riding the subway; I've never stopped doing anything. And people are never coming up to me with any kind of presumption of knowing me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.