Date-align in Macau (I)

REPORTER: This city is known for history of crime, of vice, prostitution, money laundering criminal activity connected to the triads. Is all of this still a concern, still a problem here?

PEDRO MOITINHO DE ALMEIDA, PORTUGUESE CONSUL GENERAL – MACAU: Well, this is something you should ask the Macau authorities, not myself, but I can only say I have lived here before the handover and I live here and my family lived here for some periods and never had any problems, either before or after. It's one of the safest cities in the world. Of course, it's known that there are triads working in Macau but for the common people, the common citizens of Macau, this is something we don't feel the presence of.
©SBS TV - AUSTRALIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger XNL by Blogcrowds and tuned by Bloom * Creative Network.
No part of the content of the blog may be reproduced without notice and the mention of its source and the associated link. Thank you.